9.12.2017

A Private Path

I have so many half-written and completed drafts that I want to share, but I find that a public blog just isn't the place to do it. There are a lot of reasons behind this. So, I have started a private blog. If you would like to read it, please leave a comment or email me at rebeccawvu02 (at) gmail (dot) com and I will add you to it.

I am still going to be blogging publicly - in fact, I think by having a private place to blog, it will free up some of the things that I can and want to share here. I know how hard it can be to follow a private blog, so I will post reminders here when there are new posts there for those who choose to read both.

17 comments:

  1. I'd like to be added if you'll have me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly,
      Can you email me with your email address, please? RebeccaWVU02 (at) gmail (dot) com

      Delete
  2. If I would be permitted, I would love to follow along. I am Mary at Hope Echoes. I will email you at the address you gave above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to follow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, I'd be happy to add you. If you could please email me with your email address, I will send you an invite.

      Delete
  5. I would like to be added as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please add me. I'm a perpetual lurker but your honest writing always resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'd be happy to. If you can please email me with your email address, I will do so. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Please add me as well, but the reminders are really helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.