2.21.2014

Mary, Undoer of Knots, Pray for Us


A while back, Jelly Belly and I were cycle buddies (we ovulated and got CD1 on the same day). We have also been prayer buddies.  We are in real life buddies.  We are text message and facebook buddies.  And next week we will be "big-things-happening-on-the-IF-front" buddies.

Next week on Tuesday, JB and Mr. JB have their final home study visit and on Thursday I have my second (and most likely final) surgery.  We found out about both of these dates on the same day.

We decided that we would pray a Novena together to support one another in the final days before and throughout all of next week. We are going to be praying the Novena to Mary, Undoer of Knots, found here.  (History on this novena is here.)

We would like to ask you to please join us, beginning today, Friday, February 21 through Saturday, March 1. It's a "big" novena, so if you cannot pray a full rosary each day if you will please pray the meditation and closing prayer. Really, any prayer asking Mary, Undoer of Knots to intercede for us will be appreciated so much.

There is so much more that I could say, specific intentions, thoughts on those intentions, and more, but when I consider Mary under this title, Undoer of Knots, that just seems to say it all.

Please add your own intentions below and we will include them in our prayers as well.

(Oh, and yes, this was one of the posts that just needed that "extra" paragraph talked about in my last post. Wow, did that all just need to come out. Perhaps a small knot has been untied already....)

16 comments:

  1. I will pray for you and JB....and if you could remember our own adoption journey...I would appreciate that. We should have our home visit soon as well and that should finish up our home study. I am not very good at praying novena's however I am trying to pray the rosary more. Mary, Undoer of Knots...pray for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you and pray for wonderful things for both of you. I'd appreciate it if you would include me in your intentions. We are experiencing secondary infertility and hope to add another member to our family and a sibling for our son.

    Thanks,
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying; best I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying!

    And, if you could include my intentions (I'm sure you know what they are lol), I would be so very grateful. Love you, friend.

    ((Rebecca))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be happy to join in on praying the novena for you two. If you could pray for an improvement in my health (infertility and thyroid) and job situation, I would really appreciate it. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you! If you could pray for our sweet little one that is now in Heaven, healing from my miscarriage, and the conception and healthy pregnancy for us sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be praying the Novena along with you. Praying for an easy recovery and a happy outcome for you, friend. Please please let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I *love* this novena!! I'll pray along with you as much as I remember, and I'm throwing a special intention in there too (for which I was already praying a novena to St. Anne - I'll include you in that too!) Many blessings and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you both! Prayers for a successful surgery...also can you pray that we can adopt or have children someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am praying for you and JB. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for you both! (Though my ability to pray novena is sorely lacking.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prayers for you this Thursday! I hope everything goes so well. Looking forward to the after-update, but of course, take your time healing first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying today for your surgery to go well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.