12.17.2013

Winners!

I was a little late in closing comments and selecting winners from my blogoversary post, but here is who random (dot) org selected!

So, Stephanie, please email me your color preference and snail mail address and I will send your ornament to you.

And Susan, if you will email me your mailing address, I will send yours as well!

My email is rebeccawvu02 at gmail dot com

Congratulations ladies! And thank-you to everyone for playing :) and most importantly for reading and praying!

3 comments:

  1. Aww!! This is such a sweet surprise. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ladies! Thank you again for your generosity, Rebecca! And go WVU :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shucks! just missed it. :) Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.