5.31.2013

Thank-you!

As May comes to an end, I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who prayed for The Man and me this month. Thank-you also for the prayer intentions you shared at the beginning of the month. I've prayed for them daily and will continue to do so.

While we aren't parents, I know your prayers got me through the craziest cycle I've ever had and helped me to be able to hear God's voice and trust Him. Again, I am grateful.

I know I've been a bit quiet on this blog and in my commenting lately, I am sorry. I have a lot swirling in my head and heart these days and I just can't seem to find the words for it all. I am reading and praying for you and I hope to be out of my funk soon.

11 comments:

  1. You know that you can count my continued prayers!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the prayers helped, more coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always a joy to pray for you! Please know you are always in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even when may is over I'm going to still pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continued prayers for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad the prayers helped! You continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You continue to be in mine as well!!! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry that all of this has not ended in being a parent. My heart breaks for you both. I know all of us are going to keep praying and asking God for great miracles in this.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.