7.01.2012

Moving

When we do things around here, we do them BIG.

We are moving! (Don't panic, only about a mile from where we live now.)

We are moving in 6 days.

Yep, next Saturday we are spending the day with friends with trucks and muscles and moving right on across town.

It's a long story why it happened so fast.

I'll write about it when I have time.

Right now?

Boxes to fill.

Lots. of. boxes.

Your prayers for efficiency and peace between The Man and me (since this situation is full of potential for bickering) will be appreciated!

OMG! We are moving in 6 days!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Oo, quick moves are super stressful but the good thing is that they're over quickly. You have my prayers for sure.
    We were planning on being in town next weekend--if you need an extra pair of hands I can send Nemo over:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Peace, Moving can be very stressful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, hope everything goes smoothly! Looking forward to the story when you get settled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Hope it all goes well; looks like a crazy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for a smooth and easy move! Looking forward to hearing the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Have fun! I love moving! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haaaaaate moving and it always means bickering for my husband and me! Praying for a smooth move for you! No matter how tough moving is, it's always fun and exciting to set up a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! Happy New Home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Sending prayers your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow! I hate packing so I'll def pray. Did you buy or are you renting?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa crazy!! We moved a LOT growing up and it was always a pain!! Mixed with excitement though of course about a new place! Praying all goes well with the packing and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope all goes well! Wow!! That's fast!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope it goes well and it's not too hot! Most of the times I've moved we managed to pick one of the hottest days of the year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Praying for you this weekend as you move!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.