5.03.2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for (it's a short list this week only because my brain is distracted by the awesome Survivor episode I just watched - pathetic, I know):

  • A chance to go run last night. It gave me a chance to clear my head and pound my feet on the pavement. I really need to do a better job at making my exercise time a priority.
  • A weekend away with Sara. Even if it is to run a 5k (me) and a half-marathon (her). Look out Pittsburgh - here we come!
  • Wednesday night TV - The Man goes to a friend's house and I'm left all alone with my favorite 50" friend :). Yes, I realize how sad this sounds, but it works for us.
What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

  1. Don't knock the TV ... Some days it's my BFF too! Especially the days when the mind needs a break. :-)
    Hope you have a great run this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, thank God for the TV -- even if it's still my tiny one from university!

    Good luck on the run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on getting out there to run! I know that I do better with dedicated time for working out. But actually getting that done is difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in Pittsburgh! :) Home sweet home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.