4.26.2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for:

  • This from Sara, I'm just not sure there are words to say how touched I was. There were tears (good ones) though. Thank-you friend!!! I already have plans to ordered a print and a frame for it!
  • A fun day of retail therapy with my mom last Friday.
  • Which led to a fun day of "fashion show" in my closet and...
  • A rediscovery of about 5 outfits that didn't fit 6 months ago!
  • Being on the correct side of the Nor'easter and only getting rain!
  • The Man's kindness to trade me cars on work days to save on our gas costs.
  • The First. Ever. NFP Teacher Training in West Virginia!!!! (It starts TODAY!)
What are you thankful for this week?

5 comments:

  1. Love it when closet shopping works that way! :) Of course, the retail shopping is fun, too. So glad to hear about NFP growing in WV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fashion shows! My husband doesn't appreciate them quite the way my mom does, though :)

    And HOORAY for the teacher training! That's fantastic! I'll be sure to say a prayer that it goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.