4.12.2012

Thankful Thursday

No picture and no linky today :(. I'm traveling and didn't get this scheduled as I'd planned. Oh well, linkys and pictures aren't the point, are they?

This week, I am thankful for:
-a wonderful Holy Week and Triduum
-a great birthday (so far - more to come, yay me! Maybe I'll travel the week of my birthday more often!)
-meeting other people who do what I do!
-dinner with Isaiah tonight!
-a smartphone so I can do this post

What are you thankful for? (Please just leave a comment with your link :).)

12 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for you! Safe trip!

    http://joyinthemorning-joy.blogspot.com/2012/04/thankful-thursday-april-12th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for dinner tonight with you too!!! :) Yay for blogger meet-ups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Happy Birthday! Glad it was awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Rebecca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I am a very poor linker, but I thank from time to time. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!
    Glad you and Isaiah are meeting up tonight!!! Love blogger meetups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Enjoy dinner with Isaiah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://michelle-endlessstrength.blogspot.com/2012/04/today-i-am-thankful.html

    I got it posted but didn't get over here! Another happy birthday greeting to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.