3.08.2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for (all work related):

  • Morning prayer. Every day. With my boss.
  • Mass at noon at the Cathedral. Every day.
  • An unexpected encounter on Tuesday at work that led to a new friendship over all of these emotions that no one else gets. She has a sweet new baby boy, but it was so nice to get a real-life hug and be told "I understand" by someone who really does.
  • My commute. It's "my" time. Somedays the music is loud; other days it's off; and others it is replaced by a rosary or audio CD.
What are you thankful for this week?

7 comments:

  1. How wonderful...for the friend and the hug! Daily Mass and Prayer at work is definitely a huge blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that awesome? Friends who are sharing your experience? That's such a tremendous gift from God. My commute is my time, too. With the rising cost of gas, it may become a carpool of shared-togetherness with people I don't really know that well. Haha. Happy Friday Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful for a sunny warm day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many reasons to be grateful for your job, but a new friend is definitely a huge bonus!
    I'm thankful for you!! :)
    And I'm thankful for my family & DH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ... I simply LOVE them all! I'm glad you have had such an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the exact same way about my commute. It's my time. Love it. Every single day. Used to hate it. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.