2.07.2012

For Tonight, 2/7/12

For Today Tonight, February 7, 2012...A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.


Outside my window...unseasonably warm weather. I am not complaining, but I wouldn't mind some actual winter weather this season.


I am thinking...that it's three weeks post surgery and I just used my first white baby sticker for the cycle. No pressure.


I am thankful for...an awesome 3 days of travel for work.


From the kitchen...it's 10pm, so not much. But there is one vanilla salt caramel left...


I am wearing...my new, comfy, awesome, WVU sweats.


I am creating...a continuing, very long awaited Flat Stanley project. It's been done twice, mailed once (without enough postage, so it came back), and yet it's still here and I'm tweaking it again. He just went on another adventure with me and is going on one more tomorrow! Who knew WV was so fun? (That's a trick question!)


I am going...to Shepherdstown tomorrow.


I am reading...The Traitor's Wife and Witness to Hope.


I am hearing...the TV catching me up on my shows I DVR'd while traveling.


Around the house...neatness. The Man always straightens up my messes when I travel.


One of my favorite things...


A few plans for the rest of the week...travel to Shepherdstown to give a Theology of the Body presentation to the college students at Shepherd University; teach class; go to the office; and mail Flat Stanley...not matter what other fun things I might come up for us to do.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Picture links to where it was borrowed from ;).




8 comments:

  1. Yay white baby sticker!!! Those WV sweats are hot, ow ow, rock 'em girl! I may be slightly disappointed if you aren't wearing them next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture...Don't lose hope. Thank you for the reminder. Safe travels and I hope that last caramel tasted yummy :) I have a new passion for dark chocolate sea salt caramels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some winter, too! Where has it been hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo Shepherdstown is awesome! We stayed at a bed and breakfast there a few years back. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me smile. It always does... So I did a "for today" post today, too. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post!! :) It's so cheerful! Thank you for the picture... I need to keep reminding myself to have hope.
    I agree... where is winter? It's cold here today, and should be cold this weekend, but I don't think we're getting of the white stuff. I would love more of it.. as long as we can all get to PA next Wed though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Flat Stanley projects.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.