1.26.2012

Thankful Thursday


This week, I am thankful for...

  • Unseasonably warm weather. The snow will come, but 55 degrees on Monday was enjoyable.
  • The Man. Apparently, I'm not as tough as I thought and on Monday when I got home from work all I had the energy to do was change from work clothes into sweatpants, grab a blanket and head to the couch. His patience is amazing.
  • An unexpected day at home yesterday. (Everything was OK, my travel plans changed at the last minute.)
  • Daily Mass. It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been able to go and I am so looking forward to lunchtime spent with Jesus today.
What are you thankful for this week? Leave your intentions in the comments or write your own post and link it up below!
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for an awesome talk with my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed daily Mass! It is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day at home - how wonderful! I so look forward to those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unexpected days home are always a cause for celebration and thankfulness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you happened upon unplanned rest and have the comfort of an understanding husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoyed your daily Mass. Good for you! We are having great temps today (high in the upper 60's, yay!)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.