12.29.2011

Thankful Thursday


This week, I am thankful for...

  • Getting to see Alison (and her baby bump) - and to finally meet Mr. Moonhead IRL on Sunday!!!!!!! I can't think of a better way to start my New Year!!!!!! (And I'll get to do it 2 years in a row - yay!)
  • That the secretary at work who proofreads all my stuff doesn't proofread my blog, I think she would frown upon my use of many exclamation points - ha!
  • For leftover Christmas cookies (hence the spastic snark in the previous item - I am eating minimal sugar these days and when I do eat it, well, let's just say you'd be better off with a toddler on caffeine :)).
  • Ahem. 
  • For another week at one of the Theology of the Body Institute's Courses - from Jan. 1 - 6 I will be learning about Karol Wojtyla's (Blessed John Paul II before he was Pope) Love and Responsibility from...wait for it...Dr. Janet Smith! YEP, this Dr. Janet Smith!
  • For dinner tonight with Sara and her hubs!!!!! Maybe sometime before the Pittsburgh 5K (for me) and half marathon (for Sara) we'll actually run again - ugh!
  • Two More Feet who was my Prayer Buddy! There are no words to say how grateful I am for the prayers and kind words.
Ok, I think my exclamation point button is broken :( so I guess I'm done for this week. What are you thankful for today? I will be taking your thankful intentions to Adoration with me every day next week, so once again, make 'em good! (or not broken :) - ha!)


8 comments:

  1. Decided it was time to jump in and join Thankful Thursday!
    Have a great time at the conference. Love, love, love JPII!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the TOB stuff! And Dr. Janet Smith!!! (jeal.ous) haha

    How cool to get to see the moonheads. tell them I said hi! :)

    Thanks for hosting and I like to read all you are thankful for each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about exclamation points. Glad to see there's another ! addict out there. :)

    Yay for blogger meet ups!

    And Dr. Janet Smith?? So jealous!! Hope it is fantastic! (But how could it not be?)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blogger meet up, the Christmas cookies and Dr. Janet Smith!!! 3 of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't slept well in WEEKS because of all the Christmas sugar. come Epiphany I am going to have to detox:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exclamation points just make me smile on command. LOL I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for thankfulness and exclamation points!! :) Happy almost-New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I know some of you comment anonymously, and I'm sorry that I turned off anonymous comments, but the spam has been crazy lately, so I'm trying to curb it.

I hate to discourage comments, but understand wanting to stay anonymous, so please consider even an OpenID account or a separate blog-commenting google account!

And you can always email me RebeccaWVU02@gmail.com.