12.22.2011

Thankful Thursday


This week, I am thankful for...
  • Good friends that you can count on - thanks again Christy!
  • Star Wars Marathons.
  • A great first visit with Dr. S. I know I need to write a more detailed post on this one...
  • Daily Mass.
  • Prayer buddies.
  • Today the days start getting longer again!
  • A rare December thunderstorm last evening.
What are you thankful for this week? Leave your thankful intentions in the comments or link up your post. I'm offerring them up as my Christmas Mass intention this weekend - so make 'em good :).

6 comments:

  1. Rebecca,
    So happy to hear that the first appointment went well. (I'm excited to hear more about it when you post next.) Just know that you're still not alone and that I'm still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for a crazy house during this time of year! Thankful for a cookie swap so I only had to make one kind of cookie, but now have 13! Thankful for the grace and forgiveness God grants us each and everyday when we fall short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad to hear about your great appointment with Dr. S!
    I wish you a very Merry Christmas. Know that you'll be in my thoughts as I travel home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Star Wars Marathons. My husband and I did one this summer. He had never seen them all before (gasp.) Also, the days getting longer is a awesome. I've had a count down going. :)

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooooo! So glad to hear your first meeting with Dr. S went well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.