11.17.2011

Thankful Thursday


This week, I am thankful for:

  • Safe travels to Indianapolis for the National Catholic Youth Conference.
  • An awesome travel snack package put together for me by The Man. It had everything {this} girl could want: Vitamin Waters; Twizzlers; Almonds; Banana Chips; Air Heads (don't judge :)); Apples; Oranges; and Sweet Potato Chips! It was all packaged in an awesome hand made basket he bought for me. I SO appreciated not having to stop for fast food on the way.
  • Blogger meet-ups galore! Yesterday I met the beautiful and kind Jenny (and Daisy!) from All Things; sometime in the next couple of days I'll get to meet Jamie from Roman Catholic Cop; and on Sunday I get to meet Sarah (and 'Atticus,' Maggie, and Sirius!) from Fumbling Towards Grace! I will post pictures (from my new camera and using my new SD card reader) early next week. I've learned my lesson and will not procrastinate this part!
  • A job that gives me lots of opportunities to travel.
  • The opportunity to learn and grow from all of the adults and teens that will be at NCYC this week.
What are you thankful for this week? I will be taking time during Adoration on Friday to say special prayers of thanks for all of the things you are thankful for this week, so be sure to link your post or leave your gratitudes in the comments.

15 comments:

  1. HOW COOL that you got to meet Jenny!!!! That is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the care basket that you hubbie made. How sweet! I saw a cute basket once at an artist coop and I've been kicking myself ever since for not buying it.

    Thankful for my husband and the ability to buy organic foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should be an awesome weekend, and how exciting to meet all those bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful for a healthy family and a baby who only wakes up once a night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you saw my friend at your conference in Indy. She drove there yesterday. Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for my family becoming Catholic recently...I can see positive changes in our lives already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No judgement, airheads are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogger meet ups? I'm so jealous! Have a great time at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safe travels to you! Also jealous of your blogger meet-ups. I enjoy meeting fellow bloggers so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogger meets are so much fun! Hope the conference goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like your hubby has you well taken care of. What a sweetie!

    Enjoy the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's so cool you get to go to catholic conferences for your job! you'll have to tell us what you do there...
    and did you travel to houston recently or did joe and cinda come see you? either way, i'm wishing i was part of the cool club with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's so cool you get to go to catholic conferences for your job! you'll have to tell us what you do there...
    and did you travel to houston recently or did joe and cinda come see you? either way, i'm wishing i was part of the cool club with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's so cool you get to go to catholic conferences for your job! you'll have to tell us what you do there...
    and did you travel to houston recently or did joe and cinda come see you? either way, i'm wishing i was part of the cool club with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm super thankful for meeting you!!!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.