This week, I am thankful for:
- Warm, fall weather. It's coming to an end today, but it's been awesome while it lasted.
- The end of the blood draws for my hormone panel.
- Amazon Prime. A new SD Card reader should be here tomorrow. (I realized, even if I ordered the one with WiFi, it didn't help me with getting the pictures on my current card onto my computer. Yes, I realize if I had not thrown away the handy cord that came with my camera I would not be having this problem. Details.)
- That the person who got into my (unlocked) car the other night took only change and my phone charger - not the rosary that is made from the rose petals from my Pap's funeral or the single decade chaplet my mom recently brought me from the Vatican.
- For the opportunity to spend time with family I rarely see this coming weekend.