11.10.2011

Thankful Thursday


This week, I am thankful for:

  • Warm, fall weather. It's coming to an end today, but it's been awesome while it lasted.
  • The end of the blood draws for my hormone panel.
  • Amazon Prime. A new SD Card reader should be here tomorrow. (I realized, even if I ordered the one with WiFi, it didn't help me with getting the pictures on my current card onto my computer. Yes, I realize if I had not thrown away the handy cord that came with my camera I would not be having this problem. Details.)
  • That the person who got into my (unlocked) car the other night took only change and my phone charger - not the rosary that is made from the rose petals from my Pap's funeral or the single decade chaplet my mom recently brought me from the Vatican.
  • For the opportunity to spend time with family I rarely see this coming weekend.
Please link your Thankful Thursday post up below. It is one of the best parts of my week to pray with gratitude for the gifts in your lives.

5 comments:

  1. I just love Amazon! It is so exciting to place an order, and then a few days later, a nice package arrives in the mail! It reminds me of being in college and getting a care package. :) Shame on that person for robbing you, but glad he left your rosary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just did most of my Christmas shopping on Amazon! Thankful for heat on this rainy day and sad to say bye to JoePa today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that not much was taken from you, but being robbed is so stressful! I am sorry.

    And yay for being done with your blood draws for your hormone panel. At some point being a pincushion becomes really, um, uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, bummer on getting your car invaded. That happened to us once; it's very unsettling. Glad they didn't get the thing that are really important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are done with the blood draws...Yippee!!!

    I hope the "robber" saw your rosary and thought about his actions for at least a moment.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.