11.02.2011

Stylish? Me?

Mary at Hope Echoes has gifted me with this fancy award. I had to giggle a little at the title because Stylish I am not.

The 'rules' say that I am to tell 7 things about myself (don't y'all know everything already?)...

1) I love mobster movies. The Departed. Goodfellas. The Usual Suspects. The Godfather series. American Gangster. etc. etc.

2) Ice cream is it's own food group in my world.

3) I am messy. Seriously messy. Especially in my closet dressing room. (Yes, I've taken an entire room in our house and turned into a big mess of clothing. Something tells me I should be embarrassed by this fact. I don't. I just feel free to finally embrace my inner Pigpen.)

4) The thought of the packing that would be required if we were to move again makes me want to curl into a ball and rock back and forth while humming with my fingers in my ears.  Seriously.

5) I do believe it is almost time to put the heated mattress pad back on our bed. What? You don't have a heated mattress pad? Get one. You can thank me later.

6) I have 2 polls on my side bar, don't forget to vote (for details, go here)!

7) I'm having a contest this week.  You could win free Christmas Photo Cards.  Go here.

The 'rules' also say that I am supposed to pass this award on to 5 others, however I think every blogger I know is waaaaay more stylish than me, so I'm going to ask you to leave a comment with one 'stylish' tip that works for you in the comments and then, to pay it forward, please go visit someone else who commented that you may not know well.

Thanks again Mary!

5 comments:

  1. I could not agree more on the heated mattress pad, or just anything in general that is heated. I almost bought a heated snuggie the other day but somehow I managed to resist!

    Also, on the stylish thing...dresses. Who doesn't love dresses? It's the entire outfit. Throw on some black or nude heels (because they go with everything) and you're set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No stylish tips but I'm right there with you on the packing! We'll have to move if/when we conceive b/c our emergency stairs (our area is prone to flooding) are a death trap! I'm dreading the packing and we're nowhere near it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I could do the whole heated pad thing. When I was younger, definitely; but now? Not so much! Just give me my down comforter and I'm a happy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally NOT stylish, but I just have to say, I love our heated mattress pad. We got one last winter and I had no idea what I'd been missing out on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #4 But packing and moving is so much fun! Okay, or not.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.