prayers for Cody.
2. Don't forget today is the last day (both end at 9:00pm EDT) to enter the contest to win free Christmas cards AND to vote in the polls on my sidebar as to your choices for the Big Idea (I really need to come up with a 'cool' name for this).
3. I'm missing my 2nd home football game in 2 years tomorrow. (After an 8-year streak of not missing any :( ). Once again, this one is for a wedding. This time it's my cousin. The last of the 'adult' cousins to get married on my mom's side. The next wave of family weddings won't be for at least 10 years or so. That makes me kinda sad.
4. Speaking of football, it's official, WVU is FINALLY in the Big XII. It only took them long enough! I'm just glad we are off the sinking ship that is the Big East.
5. Tomorrow should be my last blood draw for my hormone panel that is being done this cycle. I was actually totally calm, cool, and collected about this whole thing until driving home from the lab last night. It's starting to sink in that we may just be on the path to some answers, and the fears are creeping up again. As CD1 is approaching, I'm sure a whole post will follow.
6. I bought The Man sock monkey slippers (after seeing Mary's post about hers). He loved them. If you follow me on Twitter, you've already seen that he didn't even wait to take of his shirt, tie, and dress pants before putting them on :).
7. I have so many pictures to upload, including ones of Joy and me, of the baptism last weekend, and more. Sadly, I have misplaced the usb card reader to get the pictures from the memory card onto my computer. I'm giving it until Sunday to reappear and then I'll be buying a new one.
Have a great weekend! Don't forget to visit Jen for more Quick Takes!