- An unexpected tour of my town yesterday afternoon (my undiagnosed ADD kicked in big time and I literally drove around town twice before I got everything done I needed to), the fall colors are beautiful.
- My Dad. Tuesday was his 61st birthday.
- Survivor. (Don't judge :).)
- Blogger meet-ups. It was great to meet Joy last week (I promise I have a picture, I just need to find the time to download and then upload it.) She and her kiddos are awesome! To have just 1/10th of the energy her daughter has would be amazing :).
- Big ideas. If you are interested in a Blogger Meet-Up that would involve some planning and a little bit of travel, please send me an email to RebeccaWVU02 at gmail dot com. I'm thinking early Spring 2012.
- Linkys! There is one here now :). If you write your own Thankful Thursday post, be sure to link to it below. I love the privilege of giving thanks for the things that you are thankful for each week.
Posted by Rebecca