10.20.2011

Thankful Thursday


This week I am thankful for (be sure to read to the last one):

  • An unexpected tour of my town yesterday afternoon (my undiagnosed ADD kicked in big time and I literally drove around town twice before I got everything done I needed to), the fall colors are beautiful.
  • My Dad.  Tuesday was his 61st birthday.
  • Survivor.  (Don't judge :).)
  • Blogger meet-ups.  It was great to meet Joy last week (I promise I have a picture, I just need to find the time to download and then upload it.)  She and her kiddos are awesome!  To have just 1/10th of the energy her daughter has would be amazing :).
  • Big ideas.  If you are interested in a Blogger Meet-Up that would involve some planning and a little bit of travel, please send me an email to RebeccaWVU02 at gmail dot com.  I'm thinking early Spring 2012.
  • Linkys!  There is one here now :).  If you write your own Thankful Thursday post, be sure to link to it below.  I love the privilege of giving thanks for the things that you are thankful for each week.
 

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, if it's not too much travel I am so down for a blogger meet-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am in a hurry to get back to work and can't get the linky to work for some reason. If I have time I'll try again later - here is a link to my post: http://alwaysgivingthanks.blogspot.com/2011/10/thankful-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Dad! Also, not judging on the Survivor thing. My mom watches it and I always get sucked in about mid-season. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.