10.06.2011

Thankful Thursday


This week, I am thankful for...
  • Fall.  The trees are starting to turn colors and the best benefit of all the rain we had recently will be the bright, long lasting colors we will see over the next couple of weeks.
  • Health insurance.
  • Seeing people I had not seen in quite a while last night; you know those kind of people that you don't see forever and greet you with a great big hug?
  • A new baby!  Congratulations C, E, and big brother N - can't wait to meet E on Sunday!
  • All of you.  Seriously, I know I say it a lot, but there are days when I'm pretty sure the only things that keeps me put together are your words.
  • For Steve Jobs.  Rest in Peace.
What are you thankful for this week?  The privelage of giving thanks for the 'thankful things' in your life is something I look forward to on Thursdays.  Please share your reasons for gratitude in the comments or write your own post and let us know to stop by in the comments. 

4 comments:

  1. For apple picking and family time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this!
    Giving thanks for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this! I just started this on my own blog a few weeks ago.

    http://caritasestveritas.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/thanks-praise-thursdays-4/

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.