10.31.2011

Big Idea

So, here it is, my BIG idea:

A blogger meet-up done 'retreat' style sometime in the spring.

A chance to meet IRL the friends we've made thanks to this bloggy world.

A chance to hug all of those who have prayed for us, and those we have prayed for.

A chance to pray together and share tea (or coffee or wine) and stories around a big table.

If you're at all interested in something like this, please VOTE in BOTH of the polls to the left (in my sidebar).  One asks for a location preference (general area - I tried to pick near large airports/cities for convenience) and the other for date preference.

Catholic or not. Fertile or not-so-much. If you've read this post, and are a woman (sorry guys!), consider yourself invited.

(Nursing babies are of course invited. :))

Once the polls have closed, I will start to work on more details.

Polls will stay up until Friday at 9:00pm EDT and are anonymous.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun...tea the next time you're in Camp Hill would be great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! I hope and pray I will be able to go to this! It would be so awesome to meet y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it works out for me to go! It'll depend on our finances and our bambino.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this sounds like so much fun! I voted for Wash DC, but really could probably do any of the locations, I have never been to KY or GA and I think that would be fun too! Of course, it will depend on how things are going with Baby B, but maybe this will be his/her first plane ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep checking and being happy to see that DC area is keeping the lead... though I mostly just care that the April date doesn't win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in. :) That sounds like lots of fun and wonderful fellowship.

    (If it is April, I won't be able to go, but the other dates look good.)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.