10.28.2011

400

On December 12, 2008, just a few months after The Man and I moved back to Morgantown, I started this blog.  It's hard to believe that it will be 3 years in just a couple of months, but what is harder to believe is that this is my 400th posting.  The 400th time I have shared a piece of my life out here in cyberspace.

I'm honestly surprised it lasted for 4 posts, let alone 400.

In this 400th post I really just want to say Thank-you.  If you are here for the first time or the 400th; if you comment often or never at all; if you know me in IRL or only in this space; if you've said a prayer or shook your head at my silliness; if you are here.  Thank-you.  It is humbling to think that anyone reads the words I write and more humbling to think that prayers are said for me.  Yet I know they are.  I feel them.  I see them working in my life.  And I am grateful.

For whatever part you've played in this space being the place I feel most comfortable being the real me, thank-you.  From the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul, thank-you.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    Too funny ~ you started blogging a month before me and I hope to make this milestone in the next month or so.

    I am so happy/blessed for your friendship too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for sharing a part of yourself with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so grateful that you started blogging! Can you believe we would never have met if you hadn't? And what would we have missed out on!?!?!? :)

    God works in the most awesome ways. (I completely OVERUSE the word 'awesome' I realize...but oh well!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nutty to see the amount of posts you've written, isn't it? :) But you nailed it. The place to feel most like yourself, and thankful that others want to share in your world. What a fun invention, this blogging gig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing yourself. Your blogging about infertility has been so uplifting and encouraging for me. Makes me feel not so alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 400th! Thanks for sharing yourself with us. You seem to be one of the most grateful people I know. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.