9.22.2011

Thankful Thursday

Click here to get button.

This week, I am thankful for...

  • God's perfect timing.
  • Lunch yesterday with Sara and sweet sweet Julebug :).
  • Mountaineer Football.  LSU comes to town this weekend.  And ESPN GameDay too!  Let's GOOOO Mountaineers!
  • Fall.
  • The Man.
  • Hope.
  • Your 'Thankful Thursday' comments and posts.
What are you thankful for this week?  I can not tell you how much it lifts my spirit to read and pray for the things in your life that you are thankful for.  Please either leave them in the comments or write your own post.  I'm working on the 'real' coding for the button, to grab it for now, just click on the link right underneath and then save the picture or URL and insert it :).

7 comments:

  1. I am thankful for a hubby who goes to get me soft serve ice cream when it's the only thing that sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second your thankfulness for Fall - such a pretty time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hour with my husband and I spent just talking last night... and celebrating my son's 4th birthday. What a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful to be living in America. I think I take it for granted far too often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for being able to fit in an afternoon nap today! I also agree with you....so thankful for having HOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I hope y'all beat LSU! what about the rumors of WVU wanting in the SEC?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Mountaineers! Gotta win on ESPN GameDay!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.