9.15.2011

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful for...
  • Chai Tea Lattes
  • Magnificat
  • The Sacrament of Marriage
  • Babies!  (Yes, Hebrews, I'm talking about you :))
  • The Man
  • Lavendar linen spray
  • The fact that when you google NFP and WV you get something {that I hope and pray} is useful now!
What are you thankful for today?  I would like to give thanks for your thankful intentions too, please write your own post or leave your intentions in a comment below.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I do love Thankful Thursdays... I am thankful for our women's Bible study group restarting for the year, the chance my husband has to lead his men's group, and a great kids program for the kids. Also thankful for an awesome gyro for lunch and a good phone call from my mother in law who is struggling with health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! I too am a fan of Chai Tea Lattes. :)

    I put my own list on my blog. Thanks for the idea. It helped me to put things into perspective today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too late for a Thursday post. But I will say, this week I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with my Nana. I am thankful for my entire family...I really am blessed in that respect. We have a pretty darn neat-o family.

    I love your list and I am thankful, too, for you and your commitment to NFP in WV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love LOVE the list, especially the Chai Tea Latte's. I still remember my first. A classmate came in with a steaming hot cup of something that smelled absolutely delicious on a very cold day. I asked him what it was. He said it was pumpkin pie in liquid form and promptly gave me the entire cup to try for myself. He said I would thank him later. (More than) A decade later, I am still thanking him for my chai tea addiction. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.