9.08.2011

Thankful Thursday


Last week, taking a moment to reflect on and remind myself that I have much to be thankful for helped me to feel so much better, but what really made me feel better was getting your comments about what you are thankful for.  It was an honor to pray for each and every one of your praises and I'd like to continue the tradition.

Last week, Donna at What if God Says No even wrote her own post too!

This week, I am thankful for:

  • a good poncho
  • football (even if it does last for 7 hours)
  • my family
  • Watermelon, Honeydew, and Cantaloupe flavored popsicles
  • living in a place with all 4 seasons
What are you thankful for this week?  Please share your thankful intentions in the comments so that I can give thanks for them as well.  And if you write your own post like Donna did, please leave a comment letting us know so we can stop by.

Happy Thankful Thursday.

8 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for beautiful fall weather! And finally having a fully fenced yard for my puppies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done!
    Grabbed the button, hope you don't mind.
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna do a post too! Totally stealing this and I'm thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've started something great! Thanks! I did my post today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for having been able to attend Mass on the Nativity Feast of Mother Mary. Also, thankful for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankful that my family is safe and did not suffer major damage after this devastating flood happening around us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAIN! It is nice living in a place with 4 seasons, isn't it? SC has them, but fall and spring are WAAAAY too short. I was glad to get back to E. Tn.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honeydew and Watermelon flavored Popsicles? Those sound amazing. I am thankful for: Clothing that is not only comfortable but stylish. A sweet hubby who forgives and forgets easily. Autumn (just around the corner!!). The rosary.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.