Give thanks to the Lord who is good, whose love endures forever.
In hopes and prayers of reclaiming my 'glass half-full self,' every Thursday 'round here will be about the good 'stuff' in my life. I'm not a fan of everytime I go to a write a new post, I see that the last one was so sad and depressing. I'm grateful for the outlet and love in this space, but frankly, I need to put a little bit more hope in my life and I need to remind myself that I have oh-so-much to be thankful for.
So, what am I thankful for on this Thursday?
- A baby Moonhead is on the way! If there was ever a clear answer to a prayer I have a prayed - it is this!
- The Man.
- The awesome thunderstorm happening outside my office window right now.
- Friends, both IRL and bloggy.
- College football is starting. TONIGHT!
- This space; and the love and encouragement it is full of.