9.01.2011

Thankful Thursday

Give thanks to the Lord who is good, whose love endures forever.
~Psalm 107:1

In hopes and prayers of reclaiming my 'glass half-full self,' every Thursday 'round here will be about the good 'stuff' in my life.  I'm not a fan of everytime I go to a write a new post, I see that the last one was so sad and depressing.  I'm grateful for the outlet and love in this space, but frankly, I need to put a little bit more hope in my life and I need to remind myself that I have oh-so-much to be thankful for.

So, what am I thankful for on this Thursday?
  • A baby Moonhead is on the way!  If there was ever a clear answer to a prayer I have a prayed - it is this!
  • The Man.
  • The awesome thunderstorm happening outside my office window right now.
  • Friends, both IRL and bloggy.
  • College football is starting.  TONIGHT!
  • This space; and the love and encouragement it is full of.
And now it's your turn - what are you thankful for today?  Please share your thankful intentions in the comments so that I can give thanks for them as well!


10 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for suffering!! :)

    Nope, not all the time, but at least right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playground time
    Ice coffee

    Blog friends like you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for on-fire reverts and converts who are so humbled and awestruck by Christ's truth, goodness and beauty that they take jobs in their diocese which will lead so many souls into the Light, for generations!

    (i.e., thankful for people like you, who inspire me daily!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for a roof over our heads, food in our pantry and a good job for my hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for long weekends, pleasant people to work with and blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh geez, i just cried at reading this post. i'm grateful for a baby moonhead and friends that are there to share your struggles and your joys. i'm grateful for a husband that takes me home early from his favorite concert because i feel. awful. and i'm grateful for feeling awful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am grateful for a great hubby. For medical help/assistance for fertility issues. For my family. For the blogsophere. For awesome fall weather! For fun new clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for YOU! :)

    and....

    my husband
    my children
    our parish and our priest
    So many families and friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankful for the apple orchard where our family picked some red plump apples today. Thankful that I found comfort to sleep overnight until 7am!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thankful for great blog posts like this! And for fantastic friends, blogger and otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.