9.03.2011

Saturday Evening Blog Post


The first Saturday of each month, Elizabeth invites us to share our favorite post from the previous month.  This month, we get to have double the fun since Elizabeth was in Boliva the first Saturday of August.

This task is always much more difficult for me than I should even begin to admit, being indecisive may not be a virtue, but I'm good at it!

So, my favorite August post is this one, where I write about the waking up that happens in my town every fall.

And my favorite July post is this one, where I write about emotions that I didn't know I could have.

Be sure to stop by Elizabeth's to see everyone else's best posts from the past two months,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.