9.23.2011

Quick Takes


1.  21 Hours until I meet my friends to head over to get a spot for ESPN GameDay (yes that will be 5:00 am).

2.  25 Hours until ESPN GameDay starts broadcasting...from MORGANTOWN!

3.  28 Hours until Lee Corso makes his picks, and don's his Mascot Head.

4.  31 Hours until the grills are fired up and tailgating commences.

5.  34 Hours until the "Mountaineer Mantrip"

6.  36 Hours until Kick-off.  (8 pm on ABC!)

7.   And all the nerves in my body that are raw, the butterflies in my stomach that have been fluttering since Monday, and every ounce of gold'n'blue blood I've got is praying that in 39/40 hours I'm singing Country Roads with 65,000 or so of my closest friends.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!!!!  Beat LSU!

Have a great weekend and be sure to visit Jen for more Quick Takes!!!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun! I love posts like this because you remind me what it was like to be young and free!!! :)

    I'll be watching Saturday night! OH wait...no I won't, I'll be at Taylor Swift concert with my princesses. But I'll have my phone so I'll see the score! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is from Morgantown. It's my second favorite place in the world! Go 'eers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!!!!!!! I love you enthusiasm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was to type, "nerd alert!" ;) But then I decided I'll just agree with JBTC..."I love your enthusiasm!" :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I know you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.