Jen - be sure to stop by and thank her for hosting this awesome carnival!
1. This is me with the block of coal that the Mountaineers all touch when they enter the stadium at the end of the Mountaineer Mantrip before each game.
2. A WVU Tribute to September 11, 2011. Clock wise from top left: A sign using the 'flying WV' saying Mountaineers will Never Forget 9/11/01 with 2 State Troopers Saluting during the National Anthem; A 'flying WV' in front of the American Flag on the scoreboard (was displayed numerous times throughout the game); A Tribute to Chris Gray, WVU Quarterback who lost his life on 9/11/01 - he worked for Canter-Fitzgerald; The Color Guard's flags during the pre-game show; The blank scoreboard and video board during the moment of silence; The Mountaineer after leading the team onto the field with an American Flag. It was a great, proud day to be a Mountaineer.
3. Cassie and me at ESPN College GameDay! Did I mention ESPN College GameDay came to Morgantown?!?!
4. Pictures from ESPN College GameDay IN Morgantown. Again, clockwise from top left: One of my favorite signs from the day; Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso on set; the view of the crowd behind us; the view of the crowd in front of us.
5. Our contribution to the WVU-LSU Tailgate. (If you would like to think I made it, go right ahead - ha!).
6. Even the Goodyear Blimp wore it's Gold'n'Blue on it's FIRST EVER trip to Morgantown!
7. The Pride of West Virginia, The Mountaineer Marching Band, in the shape of the state of West Virginia. C'mon now, that's impressive - WV isn't exactly a square :).
Have a great weekend!