9.26.2011

Checking In

Just stopping by to say I'm still alive.

Yes, I was up at 4:30 am to be at GameDay by 5:30am.

Yes, I took a {very} short nap (45 min, an hour if I count my falling asleep while I watched the ND-Pitt game).

Yes, I (and The Man too) arrived at our tailgate spot at 2:30.

Yes, I stayed until the very end of the game.

I have TONS of pictures to upload and share!  (I tried to get 2 blog posts to publish from my phone, but apparently 62,000 people within 150 yards of one another all trying to use their cell phones at the same time creates some network problems.  Imagine that - ha!)

Sunday was as long and busy of a day as Saturday and today I half-way went back to work (meetings here in town and lunch with my boss instead of all day in the office).

But, all-in-all, Saturday was amazing!  The long day was worth it and even though we didn't win the game, it was an amazing day to be a Mountaineer!  Losing to the #1 team in the country isn't anything to be ashamed of...and the facts that our Quarterback threw for over 450 yards and wasn't sacked once are HUGE building blocks for this young team.

And the cherry that is just waiting to be put on the top?  There are lots of rumors and talk about WVU going the the SEC.  While that means playing the likes of LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas, and company every year, it will take a HUGE step closer to the possibility of a National Championship for WVU someday!

1 comment:

  1. My husband is a HUGE Arkansas fan, so I hear talk of the SEC Conference all the time! I am glad you enjoyed Saturday's game!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.