2. We have more important things to talk about today. Most importantly - FOOTBALL!!!!! (Wait, don't leave, there's non-football stuff later.) I know most of you could care less about football, but tonight there is football on TV. (For the SECOND night in a row!!!!!) It's *just* NFL preseason, but it's the Steelers and it's on TV - LIVE. (I may or may not have been trying to get through baseball season by watching old bowl games on ESPN Classic. Maybe.)
3. And NFL Preseason means College Football is right around the corner. While I love the Steelers, there is nothing like Mountaineer football (at least not in my world!). 21 More days!!!
4. So, where have I been for the last couple of weeks? Well, there's that new job of mine - it's keeping me busy and I LOVE IT! But I have also been working on a couple of interwebby-projects. The first is a new blog/site that is very near and dear to my heart. Please go visit: Natural Family Planning - West Virginia Style and let me know what you think! It is still VERY MUCH a work in progress, but I think it's ready to be shared (I hope anyway!). Many of you know that our journey to learn about NFP wasn't easy, mostly due to the fact that we are in WV and there just aren't many resources for people who don't really know what they are looking for.
5. My other interwebby project has been this site for the Our Lady of Grace Chapter of Magnificat. I have been blessed by this amazing group of women and I am so grateful that Magnificat came into my life.
6. Did I mention there is football on? Oh, I did? Well, then I think I have nothing else to say for now.
7. Except - Let's gooooooooooo Mountaineers!!!! (You were expecting this, right?!?!)
Have a great weekend and don't forget to visit Jen for more Quick Takes!