6.22.2011

For Today

For Today, June 22, 2011...A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.

Outside my window...nighttime quiet.

I am thinking...that taking 2 online classes is really going to cut into my blogging time.

I am thankful for...the fact the my Godfather is home and doing well after carotid artery and quadruple bypass surgery.

From the kitchen...BLTs made by The Man.

I am wearing...black pants and a pink shirt.

I am creating...plans for The Man's birthday celebrations.

I am going...nowhere.

I am reading...The Book Thief.


I am hearing...rain.  steady, summer, rain.



Around the house...sleeping pups.

One of my favorite things...coming home on days that the cleaning ladies have been here.

A few plans for the rest of the week...work.  The Man's birthday picnic.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing...







6 comments:

  1. I've never commented before, but I've been reading! :)

    The Book Thief is one of my favorite books ever. It's so amazing! I cried like a baby while I was reading it, and my husband WEPT. He hardly ever cries, but this book made him weep. It's so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for a safe recovery after such an extensive surgery for your Godfather.

    Btw, I love summer rain...lucky! Hope the birthday plans go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I LOVED LOVED LOVED The Book Thief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your godfather is home and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, The Book Thief! Great read!.....and whaaaattt? you have a cleaning lady??? JEALOUS! Happy bday to your hubs and may you both enjoy many more together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your DH and I'm glad your Godfather is recovering well.

    What online classes are you taking?

    I'll have to add the Book Thief to my 'to read' list.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.