4.09.2011

Walking the Walk


A couple of weeks ago, I started to 'talk the talk'.  Today, I'm walking the walk.

I'm going to Pittsburgh to pray in front of the Planned Parenthood there as part of the 40 Days for Life prayer vigil.  In fact, I've set this to publish while I'm on my way up the road.

I've felt called to do this since my first visit to the 40 Days for Life website.  At first, it was kind of a 'that might be a thing to do' and then it became something that I just couldn't get out of my mind.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous and a lot intimidated by what I will experience.

Tomorrow, I will celebrate my 32nd birthday.  But before I celebrate, I will pray for those babies who will never have their birth day.  Please join me in prayer.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Your perspective is wonderful! Thank you for your example and prayers. Praying in front of a Planned Parenthood is something I'd like to do as well. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Katie said! I hope you'll be sharing your experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are inspiring, and you have a beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca - I hope you'll let us know about your experience. What a blessing you are! Thank you for going and praying for the unborn and being an outstanding witness for life and peace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an inspiration. I can't wait to read about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how everything goes!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.