4.08.2011

Quick Pics

1.

The White House - landscaping truck and all.  Taken when I visited Nicole and Sara last month.
2.
WWII Memorial

3.

4.
Nicole and Sara enjoying the view.

5.
Our awesome NFP Teacher Teachers - Joe and Cinda.
6.
The Man enjoying the extra leg room thanks to the many empty seats on our flight from Houston to Atlanta.

7.
The gray patch is where she was shaved and the line in the middle is her incision with the stitches.  She's doing awesome!  Now we are hoping that all of the cancer was removed - results by next Friday.

Have a great weekend and be sure to visit Jen for more Quick Takes!

3 comments:

  1. I need to learn how to impose my blog name on my photos!

    Love extra legroom. So glad Kayli is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quick pics! Love the stories that your pictures tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's going on with Kali? I'm glad to hear the cancer's been removed! Poor thing!

    I love that picture of Sara and I!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.