3.05.2011

Saturday Evening Blog Post


I can't believe it's the first Saturday of March, this year is flying by already.

Usually, when it's time for Elizabeth Esther's Saturday Evening Blog Post, I look back through my archives and think 'meh, there's nothing here worth reposting.'  But today, I am having a hard time picking just one post.

There is my last post at 'Feel My Love' where I introduced you all to this new place.  And then there is my explanation as to why this place is called 'The Road Home' (but that's not really a post).

But ultimately, I think my favorite topic from February was Balance.

Please be sure to visit Elizabeth and check out everyone else's February favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.