2. We were supposed to get 4 - 6 inches of snow today. As I look out my window, I can still see grass! I'm all for a late winter snow fall, but 4 - 6 inches just messes everything up. If it's gonna snow in March, I'd much prefer blizzard depths!
3. Life has been so very very busy lately. It's all good busy for the most part, but I could really use a day or two of quiet. With no where to be, and nothing to do. By good busy, I mean things I signed up for, not things that were added to my schedule unexpectedly.
4. Despite all of the busy, I'm proud to say that I've still been squeezing in all of my runs and have made it to week 5 of the Couch to 5K program. Some days it's because I know Sara wants to go and I don't want to let her down, but most days it's because I'm ready for my run. Now I just need to find a way to squeeze in some swimming.
5. The Madness has started - March Madness that is! The Mountaineers bowed out of the Big East Tournament in the 2nd round. Now we wait and see where we end up in the big dance. I'm not expecting a Final Four repeat, but a trip to the Sweet Sixteen would be, well, sweet (and also unexpected).
6. The Man and I are heading up to Pittsburgh after work tonight to have dinner with my friend C and her family! C and I went to grad school together and we used to see each other every other month or so when The Man and I lived in Martinsburg (C is from the Harrisburg area). Now that we are in Morgantonwn, our visits have been much farther apart. I'm looking forward to dinner and fun with friends tonight!
7. Two weeks from today, we leave for Texas! Learning and practicing NFP has blessed our life in ways I never imagined, to be able to pay it forward means so much to me. These two weeks seem like forever right now, but I know they will fly by!
Have a great weekend and don't forget to visit Jen for more Quick Takes!
Posted by Rebecca