2.18.2011

Quick Takes



1.  What a week!  Moving is hard work :).

2.  I learned how to do something new on my Mac last night (how did we do things before google?)!  I learned how to take screen shots, AND save them to my desktop!

3.  Why did I need screen shots?   For the WINNERS of course!!!!!!

4.  Drumroll please........winner #1 is:  Michelle from Endless Strength at 8:08 am on 2/17.

5.  And drumroll please......winner #2 is:  Kaybeeski from Have You Been Outside Lately? at 11:12pm on 2/15!
6.  CONGRATULATIONS Ladies!!!!!!!  Michelle, please comment or email me with whether you would like the blog makeover or the photograph, and Kaybeeski once I hear from Michelle I will be in touch!

7.  Thank-you to you ALL for making my new 'home's' first week such a great one!

Have a great weekend and be sure to visit Jen for more Quick Takes!


9 comments:

  1. Okay. so this is the FIRST time I hAve EVER won a giveaway!!!!!! Yay!!!!

    And I would LOVE a blog makeover! So let me know how to get that process rolling and I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO excited!!!!!

    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! Congratulations to Michelle! Although slightly sad about missing out on the blog makeover, I think I may be able to twist my hubby's arm to help me on that front. When I told him I was trying to win a blog makeover, he was intrigued. He was even more intrigued when I started showing him what other blog pals blogs looked like.

    I am really looking forward to looking through all 200+ pages of Kimi's photos again to pick my photo prize. I need things to hang on the walls of our newly remodeled master bathroom, so this is actually quite a perfect prize for me! =)

    Thanks for doing the giveaway Rebecca. It was a lot of fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats kaybeeski, as well! in my excitement I forgot to thank Rebecca, too. bad-blog manners!

    And it was a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? I didn't win? (I'm such a poor loser!) Congratulations to the 2 that won.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww whoops. I missed this. Although I don't know if she does wordpress blogs? I have to say though, I like your new name and your new background, but reading this font like really really hurts my eyes. Like, I tear up when I try to read it. Maybe I just need to blink more. I do sit in front of a computer all day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alison - I wondered about the font. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not (due to readability). Thanks for confirming that it wasn't working...and since I did that part, I can change it :). Is the new one better?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for screen shots, and congrats Michelle and Kaybeeski!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops, sorry never responded...yes it is WAY better! ha, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.