2.23.2011

Our Next Adventure

Is official!  We are going to Texas!

What?  You aren't super excited for us?

Oh, maybe I should tell you why we are going to Texas...

To become an NFP Teaching Couple!!!!

Natural Family Planning has been such a blessing in our life, more so than we ever dreamed.  And as a way to keep balance, I am determined to practice what I preach and spread the word about NFP.

So, at the end of March, The Man and I will be heading to Texas for a long weekend.

This trip has been blessed already in so many ways:  our diocese agreed to reimburse us for our travel expenses; I was able to find airfare cheaper than I'd seen it recently on flights at times that worked out really well; both The Man and I were able to take the time off work with zero problems; and the couple that will be teaching us has offered their guest room for us as a place to stay.

From a couple who was 'never going to have sex again' to a teaching couple in just under 2 years, I'd say this is one thing I am 100% sure that God is smiling down on us about.

Now, if a certain Moonhead (I know both Moonheads isn't possible) will be in Texas at the end of March I will be so excited I might, well, jump over the moon :-D!

We are one step closer to making Natural Family Planning (NFP) a well-known topic in West Virginia.

If you would please say a prayer for us as we begin this new adventure, we would be very grateful.  Thank-you!

14 comments:

  1. I hope that your journey to TX helps bring your personal journey full circle. Enjoy the trip, enjoy the lessons, and enjoy one another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO exciting!! I'm excited that you'll be able to share your story and NFP with others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes! sorry i didn't respond earlier, i've just been swamped. email me the flight details because i WILL be there, although i am leaving for a conference on Sunday night.

    I am so excited to finally meet you and the Man face to face!

    And there is a smidgen chance it might be moonheadS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, I am so thrilled and excited about this! While the blessings of NFP for my husband and me have included children, reading your journey and seeing how much you have to share from a different perspective on NFP is so refreshing!

    What a blessing to the state of West Virginia that you and your husband will be! Go get 'em, girlfriend! So happy for you! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get out! Really? Oh, wow, this is so great! West Virginia had better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you ~ and will definitely be praying for a good trip and much happiness in this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME!!! :) You can be our teachers if we ever decide to go STM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Prayers for your trip and your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I know you've wanted to do this for a while now. Good luck in your travels. I know you and Cliff will be great teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How inspirational! Please keep sharing your NFP adventures, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Good luck to you both. I know you'll do great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope this trip brings you both exactly what you need :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.