1. I really need to find a hobby that does not involve me being completely stressed out over something that I have absolutely NO control over (no matter how much I think my little rituals matter). Exhibit A: the Super Bowl. I snapped at my mom and had to bite my tongue (literally) to keep from yelling at an acquaintance who kept trying to make me feel better. Exhibit B: my stomach is already in a ball of knots anticipating tip-off of the WVU-Pitt basketball game tonight.
2. My brother was one of the people whose tickets was in a section deemed 'unsafe' by the Arlington, TX fire marshal. Bad. He was a single, so he ended up sitting in a Club Level seat on the 45 yard line.
3. We are more than 1/3 of the way through the Bible in 90 days. I'm a couple of days behind right now, but I read that the book of Esther is today's reading, so I'm determined to catch up. I've never read Esther, but I've heard so much about it that I'm very much looking forward to it! What are your favorite books/stories/passages etc. in the bible?
4. I'm freezing. It's not even close to as cold as it's been, but I am almost shivering. I love living where we have four distinct seasons. I enjoy the snow. I'm ready for Spring. I think I said this recently.
5. While the Steelers didn't win last night, I'm excited to say that having a house full of people was just the motivation I needed to finally move the last of the boxes out of my dining room and ask The Man to hang some things up. Now I need to invite someone to come hang out in our office-that-is-also-a-closet/dressing room, so that I can get motivated to organize it once and for all.
6. Much like TOOJE, I don't have a full set of 10 mumbles for today. I really do need to get some work done! Have a great week!