1.20.2011

Continuing the Conversation



One of my new bloggy friends Amanda wrote about this earlier this week and I'm so glad she did because it gave me a reason to do so too!  The button originated here.


One of my favorite things about blogging has been the friendships I have made and/or strengthened.  Some have been with people I know IRL, some with people I met in blogland and then got to meet IRL, and some with people I've only met in blogland (to date).  I credit two things to these friendships (as they relate to my blog specifically):


1)  That all of my comments come to me in an email so that I can reply quickly as they come in rather than having to actually log into my blog to do it.


2)  That many of you have an email address connected to the profile that  you use to comment with.


BUT, some of you do not have an email address connected to your profile.  If you have a blogger (or google) profile, it is super easy:
Go to your "dashboard". Click "edit profile". Click the little box next to "show my email address". Click "SAVE".
See?  That's it!


Now, I understand not wanting the whole world to have your first and last name or your personal email address, but there are ways to have an anonymous email as well.  If you aren't sure about this and would like some help, email me at RebeccaWVU02 at gmail dot com.


I love being able to continue the conversation that is started with your comment, so please help a girl out and enable your email address!


(If you're wondering if your email address is connected to your profile, leave me a comment here and if you get an email reply from me, you'll know it is.  If you don't, you'll know it's not!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! Hopefully we can change the number of no-reply bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I was a no reply blogger! Was being the key word ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed our email conversations and look forward to more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always appreciated your email responses to my comments. I'm terrible at doing it for those who comment on my own posts, and respect bloggers like yourself who take the time to do so because it really shows that you care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy getting comments back on my comment. :) Glad you're sharing the knowledge. Congrats on the Steelers, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.