Catching Up - Times 7
2. Due to a lack of power at home and an extremely busy couple of weeks at work, I've been reading your blogs on my reader on my phone. I am much to far behind to comment on each post I've missed or to even try to catch back-up, so I'll be starting fresh tomorrow. I will probably go back as I read your new posts and catch-up so I apologize if a random, late comment appears.
3. My Bible in 90 Days reading is going really well...I've not missed a day yet, though I consciously decided to take today off and I read a day and a half yesterday and plan to read a day and a half tomorrow. I somehow knew that the allure of having access to a computer at home would test my commitment to read tonight. I'm gonna say this being published tonight is proof that I was right.
4. There is so much going on at work. What was supposed to be my last 2 weeks has turned into, my last who-knows-how-many-months. More on this another day. If you would please just say a prayer that the right path becomes clear.
5. Not having computer access has also increased both my book reading and movie watching. Who knew I had all this time? I think my Kindle has also considerably helped in the book reading area. I absolutely love it - and being able to have not only my bible, but also 2 other books (The Power of a Praying Wife and Drowning Ruth) that I can all have access to any time I want while only carrying one thing around. I've already read two more books as well! (Full disclosure: If you click on the links and purchase any of the books/items, I get credit towards my Amazon Associates Account and can get even MORE books). While my list of have reads and want to reads grows ever longer, I have to ask - what books do you recommend?
6. Tomorrow, the NFL Playoffs continue. Part of me was really looking forward to playing the Chiefs and having some trash-talk fun with Michelle and Jaime, but it was not to be. The Steelers host the Ravens tomorrow. The Playoffs are the best part of NFL football - mostly because there is no more college football to watch. Here we go Steelers, Here we go! Let's get #7!
7. I felt like I had all kinds of stuff to say, but looking over this list it's really a whole lot of nothing important. Sorry 'bout that. What has been going on with you the last couple of weeks?
Posted by Rebecca