12.17.2010

Quick Prayer Requests


Be sure to visit Jen for more Quick Takes.  This week, I have 7 3 Quick Prayer Requests.

1.  For Janet's family and friends.  We had the funeral for my friend/co-worker today and through the tears, there was some laughter.  The coming days and weeks will be hard.

2.  For my friend Sara, her husband, and their sweet baby girl (and her big brother too).  Jellybean was born at 35 weeks and doing very well, but is having trouble eating, so she is in the NICU.    

3.  For my Nan.  She had to have {another} surgery today.  She is home and doing well, but did need a wound vac.

Do you have any prayer intentions that you'd like prayed for?

6 comments:

  1. I will keep praying! My main one right now is getting through my first Christmas without my family and still being single. Still apprehensive about this. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Prayers for a friend at church having family issues. Prayers for those serving our country who will be missed by their family this holiday season. Prayers that people remember the reason for this holiday and take time out to slow down and remember Christ and what He has done for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course, I'm praying for your friends and Grandma, for strength and comfort. So sorry your Grandma had to have another surgery, she's sure been through a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your Nan is home and doing Ok. I know today was tough, I'm sure it won't be easy any time soon. Prayers for my family right now are my main thing, health & job issues are never easy so any guidance from God would be excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your Nan is home and doing Ok. I know today was tough, I'm sure it won't be easy any time soon. Prayers for my family right now are my main thing, health & job issues are never easy so any guidance from God would be excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers are going out. It's so easy to get in my own little world and forget that there are some out there who are going through extremely difficult times.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.