11.21.2010

Pictures (Just a couple)

Because I promised them...

Introducing Mei Mei...


Kali (the black dog on the left) named Mei Mei (the brown/white dog on the right).  Mei Mei means 'little sister' in Chinese.  Kali is a Chinese Shar Pei mix, so we think she did a pretty good job on the name.  We think Mei Mei is about 10 weeks old and looks to be a beagle/terrier mix of some sort.

And a brief note to the pups:
Kali, I'm so proud of you.  I thought we'd have had at least one issue (per hour) of teeth gnashing and snarling by now.  As of this writing, we've had none.  N-O-N-E.  None.  If I'd known how much you'd love a new puppy, I'd have got you one years ago.

Mei Mei, thank-you.  First for loving The Man more than me.  I don't think he'd have been happy if I'd stolen 2 dogs from him.  Second, for loving Kali.  I've said more times than I can count that all I want is for Kali to be able to play with other dogs.  You play together.

And the new car...

It's a Jeep Liberty.  Yes, I know we went to the Ford Dealership.  And yes, I know I've said many times I would love an Explorer, but at this time, the pre-owned Jeep was much closer to our price range.  So far, so great!

There will be many more puppy pictures to come I'm sure.  As for the car, well, it is what it is.

Oh, and Harry Potter?  A.Maz.Ing.  That is all.

10 comments:

  1. My dad drives a jeep liberty. :) He seems to really enjoy it. Love the new pup! Congrats on the good big sister behavior from Kali. Always helps, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pups! congrats on the new pup & the new vehicle. now you will be unstoppable in the winter weather... if we ever get any ;) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Glad everything has gone so smoothly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. meimei means little sister, but can also mean beautiful, depending on the tone. great name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to visit again soon! Oh, and Sara loves the pictures of the "ooh, ooh" (the doggies!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Despite being 8 months pregnant, I was sorely tempted by the rescued greyhounds at petsmart the other day. I think Sirius would like a "friend", but an actual "little sister" is going to have to do for now! :p

    HP was pretty wonderful, wasn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your babies are just adorable!
    Can't wait to see HP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I'm not much of a fan of dogs, but I will say that Mei Mei is pretty cute. Looking forward to more pictures of her. And three cheers for reliable transportation, even if it wasn't your #1 choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopped in to wish you "Happy Thanksgiving."

    Cute pups. And I love the Jeep :) .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I like dogs. Very cute! Nice looking car. Congrats on both!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.