11.29.2010

Monday Mumbles

Tooje mumbles on Mondays too!

1.  I think I mentioned I got to meet Michelle in person last weekend?  Well, here are pictures to prove it!
Michelle - it was so great to finally meet you IRL.  Thank-you so so much for planning your trip through Morgantown, I can't tell you what it means to me.  And your kiddos?  They are awesome!  Michelle has more pictures in her mumbles today too.


2.  And because you all oooohed and aaaahed over the one picture, here are some more:
How can you not love those feet?  That face?  The spotted belly?

Further proof that we are indeed a *happy* 2-dog family.

'Moooooooom, she's touching me!'  (As captioned by Kim.)

3.  And now that you have seen more of the little one, can I just once again gush over how well things are going?  As I type this, Mei Mei is launching herself at Kali and biting her on the side, and all Kali does is walk away.  Oh, but now Mei Mei is eating a paper towel - where in the heck did she get that?   She's definitely The Man's dog!

4.  So many of your comments on my Just Cause post were so encouraging and kind.  I'm still a little unsettled by the fact that it centered so much on money/expenses related to children.  Would a follow-up just bore you or would you be interested in reading the rest of the story, so to speak?

5.  Sorry to go back to the dogs, but if you were a 7 pound, 11 inch tall creature, would you attempt to take a chew out of the mouth of a 50 pound, 30 inch tall creature?  Yea, me either.  Yet, that is just what Mei Mei does.  Even more amazing?  Kali lets her do it.

6.  How am I possibly at #6 before I talk about WVU football?  Yeesh, I'm disappointed in myself!  Anyway, not only do we look super-awesome in our Nike Pro-Combat Uniforms, but we also kicked the SH!T out of Pitt!!!!!  For the first time all season, I had something GOOD to say about every aspect of our game!  Because, yes, my opinion is extremely important.  Seriously though it was awesome!  It was like our team finally woke up and showed up to play 60 minutes of football on both defense AND offense.  Friday truly was a great day to be a Mountaineer!

7.  Ohio State dominated Michigan.  One step closer to Rich Rodriguez's pink slip.  One step closer to me returning to my blissful ambivalence towards both Ohio State and Michigan.

8.  I like the changing of seasons.  I like rain and snow.  I like sunshine and more sunshine.  But, this year, I'm hoping for at least one fabulous snow storm in which I get to use the 4-wheel drive in my new car.  Just once.

9.  Do you watch The Good Wife?  If you don't, you should.  Just a suggestion.

10.  TCU became a member of The Big East today.  That means that starting in 2012 or 2013, WVU will play football in Fort Worth every other year; and basketball there too.  My brother lives in Dallas.  As in Dallas-Fort Worth.  Yea, I might have to change my stance on not going to away-games.  I can say one thing, I know of at least one Texas resident who won't be rooting for the Horned Frogs.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you've Mumbled!! LOVE the pics of you and Michelle and the kids. Yea for you guys meeting!!!

    Watching pups get along must be a little like watching my kids work things out, I imagine. Although lately, I have no idea what that's like.

    I am very excited that TCU is going to join a big conference. I think they're ready for some real attention. I like the Horned Frogs, just because they've always been the underdogs for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!!! And I would love a follow-up on your story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for meeting blog friends! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great that you and Michelle got to meet! I really love the pictures. :-)

    I am glad that things are going well with your dogs.

    And of course I would love to read more of your thoughts on the Just Cause post. I did think it a little sad that it seemed reduced to a money issue in some of the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that a follow-up post would be nice because having children is so much more than a money issue, I believe. Heck, just ask my husband...I swear we would never believe we could afford the kids we have if we didn't "just do it" all the time, ya know????

    It was SO AWESOME to meet you, too. we will have to get together again!!!

    And I am excited you mumbled today!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes! There's your sweet tabby. Aren't they the best!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. when can Mei Mei and Majik meet? When can KALI and Majik meet?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.