10.29.2010

Friday Fragments

1.  It's been a long time since I've put together a Friday Fragments list. Since July in fact.  Yikes, I feel like such a slacker.

2.  The Mountaineers play UConn tonight.  I wrote a whole post about how I feel about this season at HailWV.  There's nothing quick about my opinions on Mountaineer Football.

3.  My friend Nicole and her baby little girl are coming to visit this weekend!  I'm excited to have our first over-night guests since moving.  Though I will need to stop at Target after work and get some sheets for their bed.  When I packed to move out of our house in Martinsburg, I apparently didn't think that keeping the sheets for the spare bedroom was important.  Yes, I am super smart (just in case you were wondering).

4.  Last night, we had our first Pet Behavior Change session with Kali.  I'll have to go into detail about her 'issues' someday, but these are meant to be quick so I'll just say that while she is very well behaved, she is not super friendly.  Our first session went very well and I'm hoping Nicole is up for helping us with our homework this weekend.

5.  Last year in May, I bought a new camera.  Out of necessity.  Who knew that beer puddle + digital camera = fail?  Well, this week, I bought another new camera.  Out of necessity.  Who knew that camera + hitting the ground (because I dropped it) = broken lens?  I will say it once again.  I love new technology, but I'd really rather choose to get something new than be forced into it.  I'm thankful that I was able to get one so quickly.  Now to just figure out how to use it.

6. I love the blog design that Kelsey did for me earlier this year.  But, I've been thinking about changing it up a little bit and she is having a give-a-way for a Blog Makeover.  If you are looking for someone easy to work with that has great prices, head on over to Kreated by Kelsey.  But don't bother entering the contest because I'm gonna win!

7.  Last, but not least, thank-you for all the answers to all of my questions and your kind words.  I'm feeling very content with the decisions that I've made so far.  There will be no major changes immediately, but there will be changes.  As the time gets closer, I will share them here.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I really dig how much you love your Mountaineers. I do not know a single other woman who adores a college football team the way you do, much less can write entire posts about said team. You're making the rest of us look bad, lady! ;)

    Have fun with your overnight guests! Whenever we move, I always throw away/lose loads of important items... I'm starting to think it's just part of the process. Or maybe divine intervention to help me purge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.