9.18.2010

A Porch, A Deck, and A Yard

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that in the last week or so I asked for prayers for a special intention.

Thank-you for the prayers.

On Friday, our prayers were answered in the way we'd hoped!

After two years of living in our small tiny 1 bedroom apartment, we are MOVING!  We will be renting (with the option to buy - yay!) a 3 bedroom house just a few minutes from where we live right now.

I love the neighborhood the house is in and I am so excited to see Kali run and play in a yard again.

And there are sidewalks for me to run on.

And there is a porch - an awesome front porch just begging for someone to sit on it and read the paper.

And a deck - a big deck just waiting for company.

And off street parking.

Oh, and we will be moving in 12 days.

Yep, that's less than 2 weeks.

Let the packing commence!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! What great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for the two of you, and for Kali too! Can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! If I weren't still sore from my surgery I'd jump up and do a happy dance for you... I'm doing a happy dance in my heart though. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That is great news. Very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!

    If you ned help let me know.... and by help I mean someone to hold the door open for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome news! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don mentioned the possibility. What good news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I know how it feels to move from an apartment to a house- it's wonderful! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is wonderful! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oops, saw this late. that's awesome news so congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.