9.09.2010

Photos!

Because it's been such a long time since there've been photos 'round here (click on the photo for a larger view):
Tony Caridi and WVU Mountaineer Footbal Coach Bill Stewart at the first "Bill Stewart Statewide Sporstline" of the year.  (Mere DAYS before the start of Football Season!)

Coach Stewart autographing my Poster Schedule.  He took the time to ask who I would like it addressed to AND to confirm the spelling of my name.
One of my favorite places.  Ever.  (I'm sitting on a chair in the river to take this picture.)
The Man, me, and great friends heading up to our seats for the Steelers-Panthers preseason game.  I love Pittsburgh.
My brother and I during his bachelor party (the first night of it anyway).  He is the one getting married in October in Texas.
The WVU Alumni Center (and one of the PRT cars) as we drove home after the Home Opener last weekend.
Why does the offseason have to be so loooooong?  Sitting in this spot feels like coming home.  I suspect heaven for me will involve astroturf and bleachers.  Just maybe.
And, last, but never least.  I love this pup.

5 comments:

  1. I love the photos! :) Ahh, football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! You had some good seats for that game! My camera died before we got to campus last weekend, so I couldn't take any from the stadium. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures of you and your life... makes me feel like I know you just a bit more. :) And that Oct. wedding... we'd better make sure our drive over the mountain to see Bri's sister isn't the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...I love College Football!!! Go Badgers!! It is fun to see how others get excited as well. I don't think the UW will ever play your team in regular play, but maybe in some BCS Bowl Game...yes, I have big dreams at the start of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing your football pictures make me so happy. :) I know you love it, I love it when I get to go to mine....ahhhh. I don't like the cold weather that football season brings, but I do love football. It's about time you shared some photos!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.