9.25.2010

For Today, WVU Game Day Style

For Today, September 25, 2010...A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.

Outside my window...a beautiful fall day, accented with a gold and blue, WV flag.

I am thinking...that a Mountaineer victory tonight would be mighty nice.

I am thankful for...being a Mountaineer.

From the kitchen...buffalo chicken dip.

I am wearing...a #12, gold WV Jersey.

I am creating...nothing, except plans for the day that end with Mountaineer Football!

I am going...to stay home and cheer on the 'eers!

I am reading...lots and lots of WVU-LSU game day coverage.


I am hearing...ESPN College Game Day.

Around the house...boxes, lots of boxes.  And a doggy sporting her WV bandana.

One of my favorite things...Mountaineer Football!

A few plans for the rest of the week day...Beat LSU!

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing...


2 comments:

  1. Mmmm buffalo chicken dip!!

    Let's Go Mountaineers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope it's a wonderful day for you and your team. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.