7.13.2010

Versatility is a Good Thing, I Guess

Thanks so much to Michelle, at Musings of a Catholic Lady, for this award:


I always thought this blog was sort of random, but I like versatile better.  It sounds like I plan it this way.

The recommended procedures rules for this award include:
1.  Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
~Thanks Michelle!!!!
2.  List 7 things people may not know about you.
So, I thought I shared all my secrets in my 100th Post, but I'll try to come up with 7 more:
1.  I love puzzles.  Jigsaw.  Crossword.  Sudoku.  It doesn't matter.
2.  I love Savannah, GA.
3.  I was not a good work-from-home wife.  I love working outside the home.
4.  Army Wives makes me cry.  Every.  Week.
5.  I played Middle Hitter on my High School volleyball time.  Like Michelle, I was rotated out of the back line because of my inability to pass.
6.  I went to Europe (Germany, France, Switzerland, & Austria) when I was in Jr. High School.
7.  I'm ready for football season.  What?  You knew that?  *laughs*
3.  Pass the love to 15 deserving bloggers.  (and following Michelle's lead I'm shortening this to 7)
4.  And let them know you gave them an award.

Now, please go visit these lovely ladies :)!

6 comments:

  1. I love ALL KINDS of puzzles, too! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!! I am completely blushing right now!

    I love puzzles as well, and football. Well, my love is strong. Ok. Maybe not as strong as yours and maybe not for the same team, but we can still be friends, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a puzzle-people? Me too! I cannot stop once I get started. :)

    Thanks for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder....are all bloggers puzzle people? I mean...in between creating posts and reading others, there IS downtime. Maybe we all do puzzles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Rebecca, you made my day (or is it night?).

    I am just thrilled! How sweet of you to think of me.

    Since I logged in tonight to comment how I really need to 1) get to bed sooner and 2) write in the am, I am going to accept my award first thing in the morning.

    Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award - my first blogging recognition! Very cool!

    Sending the love right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.