Thanks so much to Michelle, at Musings of a Catholic Lady, for this award:
I always thought this blog was sort of random, but I like versatile better.
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
~Thanks Michelle!!!!2. List 7 things people may not know about you.
So, I thought I shared all my secrets in my 100th Post, but I'll try to come up with 7 more:
1. I love puzzles. Jigsaw. Crossword. Sudoku. It doesn't matter.
2. I love Savannah, GA.
3. I was not a good work-from-home wife. I love working outside the home.
4. Army Wives makes me cry. Every. Week.
5. I played Middle Hitter on my High School volleyball time. Like Michelle, I was rotated out of the back line because of my inability to pass.
6. I went to Europe (Germany, France, Switzerland, & Austria) when I was in Jr. High School.
7. I'm ready for football season. What? You knew that? *laughs*
3. Pass the love to 15 deserving bloggers. (and following Michelle's lead I'm shortening this to 7)
4. And let them know you gave them an award.
Now, please go visit these lovely ladies :)!