7.05.2010

Independence Day 2010

Well, I had a post all written for yesterday, but apparently between preparing for the day, I forgot to hit "Publish" and only saved it.  Because I'm smart like that.


But, as everything happens for a reason, I think that the reason for my error was because I needed to come across this quote on a friend's Facebook page:



Welcome to the United States of America.  Please remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:  JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN SOLDIER.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.


And really, what more is there to say about why we celebrate July 4th?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day, friend. Thanking God for freedom. It has so many meanings, doesn't it? And thanking Him for all who sacrificed theirs so I could have mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a great quote!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.