7.23.2010

Friday Fragments - Gratitude Edition


Seven things I'm grateful for this week:

1)  The Man's cooking ability.  I don't know many women who walk in the door from a long day at work to a plate of homemade meatballs and a boiling pot of spaghetti on the stove.

2)  A healthy, non-scratchy pup.  Her fur is even growing back.

3)  A job I love.  Even when it's challenging, I still love it.

4)  Warm Hot summer weather.

5)  Small little arms thrusting books to be read at me.

6)  My Nan.

7)  All of you.  The kindness you bestowed upon me fills my heart.  Thank-you.

Please go visit Jen for more Quick Takes.

6 comments:

  1. All I have to say is, "YAY!" What a simple yet beautiful picture of gratitude.

    I'm happy for you and your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really realized how grateful my hubby was for having food cooked for him when he walks in the door until this maternity leave. It makes me feel good to know he appreciates it, even if the menus are more geared toward children than adults. :)

    I am grateful for the hot summer myself. LOVE it.

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I borrow your husband for a few days to teach my husband how to cook? No, wait...if he hasn't learned in 26 years I don't think he's going to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can The Man have a talk with mine about cooking more often, especially without being asked? Such great things to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.