Seven things I'm grateful for this week:
1) The Man's cooking ability. I don't know many women who walk in the door from a long day at work to a plate of homemade meatballs and a boiling pot of spaghetti on the stove.
2) A healthy, non-scratchy pup. Her fur is even growing back.
3) A job I love. Even when it's challenging, I still love it.
5) Small little arms thrusting books to be read at me.
6) My Nan.
7) All of you. The kindness you bestowed upon me fills my heart. Thank-you.
Please go visit Jen for more Quick Takes.